Episerver Commerce released payment providers packages in 10.5.0.
Those packages were available for downloading.
I note some changes here:
- Payment providers use abstraction apis
- Pretify payment providers sample code
- Payment providers are testable now
- Images for payment page type
- DIBS: new responsive payment UI
- DataCash: redirection to payment page instead iframe on site
- PayPal: support tax changed, order total changed after changing address on PayPal
Payment providers use abstraction apis
The payment gateway now use abstraction apis – that support both Legacy carts andÂSerializable carts.
Pretify payment providers sample code and testable
The payment gateway has over 1200 lines of code before, now it was separted to smaller class for better readable and testable.
Payment providers are testable
Most of function in payment project are testable now. Adding test project to payment solution to see how it worked.
Those payment provider packages use MVC from now on.
With MVC, the steps to deploy a payment provider to website much easier than before.
Images for payment page type
DIBS: new responsive payment UI
DIBS API provide a new layoutÂ for responsive payment page.
And in our DIBS payment project, we’re using simplest way
That tells DIBS that we use responsive page.
DataCash: redirection to payment page instead iframe on site
PayPal: support tax changed, order total changed after changing address on PayPal